Land clearing is the process of getting rid of plants, trees, rocks, and other things that are in the way so that land can be developed. The methods and tools used to clear land rely on how big the project is and what obstacles are there. Continue reading to learn about the process and how our team at Vickery Lawn Service, Land Clearing, and Stump Grinding can help.
- Assessment – The first step is to assess the land to determine the best land clearing method. One of our specialties is forestry mulching, allowing us to clear out shrubbery, small trees, and more in only a few steps. We use the latest tools and techniques to complete the job while also focusing on safety and efficiency.
- Preparing the Soil –Once the land is cleared, it’s essential to work the soil to ensure it is ready for your project. This could mean grading, leveling, and packing down the dirt. Not only can we assist with this, but we also take steps to prevent soil erosion.
- Providing a Blank Slate – Land clearing is often needed for residential, commercial, or industrial growth projects, like building houses, roads, and other infrastructure. We can also help farmers clear their land to make room for additional crops or pastures.
- Proper Disposal –We understand that other materials might be on your land that need to be cleared. We assess your needs and develop a plan to haul away debris that can’t be ground with our equipment.
- Experience –It is essential to work with an experienced land clearing team to ensure all steps are taken to thoroughly prepare the land and that the right safeguards are in place to decrease soil erosion and protect delicate ecosystems. With over 20 years in the industry, our team understands the importance of these steps.